20090122

Hey, George Bush still is not our President

And that's still nice. Maybe it's the short term memory loss, maybe it's Stockholm Syndrome, whatever it is, I still feel the need to remind myself of that every day. Phew!

Tonight, Father Angus is at the helm of this sonic space ship. At least, tonight I am pretending that the station is a space ship and not a communist/backwoods bunker. It must be my Star Trek-esque shirt. It's red, so I know I'm expendable.

Donovan
- Celeste - Sunshine Superman
Can - Moonshake - Future Days
Stereohead - Vonal Declosion - Margarine Eclipse
The Banana Splits - In New Orleans - s/t
Vampire Hands - Moscow Flowers/Oil Sea - Virgin Dust American Lips

Pink Floyd
- Scream Thy Last Scream - Compilation CD
Silver Apples - A Pox On You/Love Fingers - s/t
Silver Apples - Oscillations - Contact
Maus Haus - Million Volt Lights - Lark Marvels (n)
Bruce Haack - Tit For Tat - Haackula

Magnificent Bastards
- 7,9,12 - s/t (n)
Vic Chestnutt, Elf Power and the Amorphous Strums - 3,5,7 - Dark Developments (n)
Mad Trucker Gone Mad - Train- s/t

Alice Cooper - Fields of Regret - Pretties For You
Electric Wizard - I, The Witchfinder - Dopethrone

Subgenius - HOS #1053

No comments: