20100318

This one's for the ladies...

Snowbird - Goodbye Blue Sky - Mojo: The Wall Rebuilt vol.1 (n)
Alessi's Ark - The Show Must Go On - Mojo: The Wall Rebuilt vol.2 (n)
Jefferson Airplane - Have You Seen The Saucers - They Came From Outer Space (va)
Shonen Knife - Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head - What The World Needs Now... (va)
Maggie Estep - Master of Lunacy - Love Is A Dog From Hell
Gigi - No, My Heart Will Go On - Maintenant (n)

Holly Go Lightly & The Broke Offs - Blood on the Saddle - Medicine County (n)
Loretta Lynn - High On A Mountain Top - Van Lear Rose
Christina Marrs - Darling Nikki - Do Me Baby! Austin Does Prince (va)
Rita Marley - One Draw - Big Blunts: Vol. 1

Poison Ivy - Peter Gunn Theme - Shots In The Dark (va)

ND@9=
Yoko Ono - 3,6,9 - Between My Head And The Sky (n/q)
Dum Dum Girls - 1,7,9 - I Will Be (n/q)

The White Stripes - I'm Slowly Turning Into You - Underneath the Great White Northern Lights (n) unhinged!
Joan Jett - I Want You - The Runaways sndtrk. (n)
Cocktail Slippers - Sentenced To Love - Saint Valentines Day Massacre

Deerhoof - The Perfect Me - Friend Opportunity (r)
The Wet Spots - Do You Take It? - Hello Kinky

Subgenius - HOS # 1133 pt. 1
Maggie Estep - I'm an Emotional Idiot - Love Is A Dog From Hell
Peaches - Shake Your Dix - Fatherfucker
Subgenius - HOS #=1133 pt. 2

No comments: