20090319

spinning into space

Tonight, valued listeners (and readers), it's I, Father Angus, who types, with many commas, at you, yes, you. And I'll also be in charge of all musicks that soothe or assail or soothingly assail your ears. The Reverend Velveteen and Bad Sister Heidi are off getting off, so I'm on getting on.

Crippled Black Phoenix - track 1 - Night Raider*

Brian Jonestown Massacre - Darkwave River - Big Chill Sea - My Bloody Underground*
Bedlam - I Believe in You (Fire in My Body) - Blow My Cool (VA)
James Gang - Walk Away - Thirds
Entrance - Grim Reaper Blues - Comets, Ghosts, and Sunburned Hands (VA)
Electric Wizard - Vinum Sabbathi - Dopethrone
Tobacco - track 1 - Fucked Up Friends
The Black Lips - Big Black Jesus of Today - 200 Million Thousand*

New Disks at Nine
Naam - tracks 1, 2, 3 - Kingdom EP*(Q)
Vampire Hands - tracks 4, 7, 8, 9 - Me and Cherry Red*

Hawkwind - You're Only Dreaming & Silver Machine - In Search of Space(Q)
Pink Floyd - Wot's...Uh the Deal - Obscured by Clouds(Q)

Hour of Slack # 1196


*= New release
(R) = Request
(Q) = Question, comment, or concern from the listening public
(VA) = Various artists compilation

No comments: